Monday, October 21, 2013

Book Launch Party- An Amazing Time!

Wow. Just wow. The launch party for "The Zombie Axiom" was incredible! So many people stopped in to grab a book, have it signed, and pose for pictures. My face still hurts from smiling so much and my hand still aches from writing so much. For those who couldn't make it, check out the photos!

The "Before" Picture

The Table of Woe

 My First Signing!

Chatting about Zombies

Family Support

Chatting with Local Politician, Mike Kelly... he's got my vote!

More Signing...

My Song and Dance and a Little Reading from "The Zombie Axiom!"

Meeting some Great Folks!

Yikes! That's a lot of People

A lot of People Buying Books

More Signing

The Food Table

A Few Laughs

Wow.

Photo Op with Zombies!

Wow x 2.

x3

Nice to See! Zombies Reading my Book!

The Band Hits the Stage... Invasive Species

Check out that Costume Behind Me

OK. That is a TON of Zombies!
 

No comments: